Breaking News

ELDee got a Birthday list from Seven year old Daughter

Nigerian rapper and businessman eLDee the Don's little girl, Temi Dabiri, turns seven today, November 17, 2016.


The veteran singer got a birthday wish list from his baby girl and she wants so many things!
Apparently, Temi wants an American doll, Roku TV for her room, baby alive doll complete with diapers and candy!

She sure has big, happy dreams! Because, according to Eldee, she's definitely not getting a Roku TV for her room.

He captioned the letter, "My little baby turns 7 today. She left me this "birthday list" . A song comes to mind - "...you're gonna hate me n love me again" Temi Temilayoooo Roku TV ko, Projector ni."

LDee got married in 2008 to Dolapo, and duo have two daughters, Temi and Toke.

The duo recently celebrated their eight wedding anniversary on November 6th, 2016.

The veteran musician and his wife, Dolapo took to Instagram to share loving words as they clock another great year in union since being married in 2008.

eLDee's wife's anniversary note on Instagram reads,

"Happy Anniversary my love @eldeethedon I made the best decision of my life on this day.
"I love the way you love me and I respect the father you are to the girls.
"Thank you for carrying me when I'm feeling low and standing strong when I need to lean on you.
"I love you more every day and sometimes I can't believe how incredibly lucky I am."


Credit: Pulse.ng

No comments