Breaking News

Mavin singer's 'Do like that' records 1,000,000 Youtube views in a week

Since it was published on November 22, 2016 to date, the youngster's video has amassed more than a million views.

This comes after Bello’s fellow Mavin colleague Tiwa Savage recorded over 5,000,000 views for her video ‘Bad’ since it was published on July 29, 2016.

The video has become so popular it caught on with Nollywood celebrity and Yoruba actress Iyabo Ojo and her daughter Priscilla Ojo dancing so impressively to the song right in their living room:



















The Mavin singer earlier in the year revealed how he has been trying to balance working on his debut album and final year school work.

"It's been freaking hectic for me 'cos I've been working on my album, It's like I'm working on my school album," he joked in an interview with TheNETng.

SOURCE: Pulse.ng

No comments