Breaking News

Harrysong Speaks On Controversial Baby Pictures, Future Marriage Plans

In June 2017, Harrysong became the proud father of twins, a boy and girl who were delivered in the United States of America.


In an exclusive interview with Pulse, today, Friday, September 8, 2017, Harrysong speaks on fatherhood. On June 27, 2017, Harrysong was caught posting photos of twins that were not his kids.

Addressing the incident, Harrysong clears the air on what happened. "I was not with her when she gave birth, immediately after the birth of the babies, she sent me pictures and her sister also put up pictures, so as a first-time dad, I was so excited and started posting the pictures too" explains the singer.


Further, he said "I guess it was a big mistake allowing the public into my private life, as it is supposed to be personal, it funny how these days people intrude into your personal space like they want to tell you what to wear, the colour of even your pants to wear. I think it's fine if you let people leave your room and stay in the sitting room so you can also have your personal space to do what you want."
Harrysong admits that he is not really a fan of celebrities who put their family on social media. I am not down with that, but when my children grow up and decide to go on Snapchat and show the back of their head, it's fine with me" he says.


When it comes to marriage, the Alterplate musician says he will let people know when he is taking the big step. "I think you guys are really interested in when I will get married. Don't worry when that time comes, I'll let you guys know who will come, what they will be wearing and who I will definitely be getting married to."

In August 2017, Harrysong revealed his grandmother was almost lynched during a clash between two communities, Ogbe-Ijoh and Aladja, in Delta state.

0706 560 8790

No comments