Breaking News

Funke Akindele Shows Off Pregnancy In These Recent Photos

Funke Akindele baby bumps

She took to her Instagram account on Tuesday, October 3, 2017, where she posted a video of her growing baby bump. We are happy to see Funke Akindele glowing.

Funke Akindele

Funke Akindele on Thursday, August 24, 2017, celebrated her birthday. However, she got a surprise birthday party from her husband, JJC Skillz.

The rapper took to Instagram where he posted a video of a very excited Funke close to tears.

"We managed to surprise @funkejenifaakindele it was extremely hard but we did it. Thank you to all our family and friends. Time to party," he wrote.

JJC Skills shared an adorable photo of Funke alongside some sweet words. "I love you just the way you are hot & spicy creative and caring happy birthday @funkejenifaakindele my mummy, my queen, my bestie, my love. Next year we shall have multiple reasons to celebrate by Gods grace #mrsfab," he wrote alongside one photo.

No comments