Breaking News

Don Jazzy Fires Bodyguard For Threatening To Beat a Lady

Don Jazzy

The bodyguard, Chidi Irechukwu spoke to Linda Ikeji, and remorsefully said he regrets his actions and only reacted because the lady called him a thief.

"I entered the eatery and parked my car. I ensured that I wasn't blocking anyone before I went in to place my order. While I was waiting to be attended to, the lady walked in, tapped me on my back and in a loud voice, asked me to go outside to repark my car. She said why would I park my car like a thief.



"Her indirectly calling me a thief got me angry and that was why I spoke to her in that maner and called her unprintable names. I never meant the threat of beating her. My mother raised me well never to beat a woman. When I was leaving the eatery, I was sad over the incident," he explained.

According to Chidi, if given the opportunity he would apologise to the lady in question directly for his unpopular actions.

No comments