Breaking News

Laura Ikeji Is a Brand New Payporte Ambassador


2018 is off to a great start for fashion entrepreneur Laura Ikeji, as she’s been signed on as a Payporte ambassador!

Ikeji shared the news on her Instagram, posting photos of herself signing the deal. She wrote:

Say helloooooooooooo to the new fashion brand Ambassador of @payporteyassssssssss. Not only am I the brand ambassador of this prestigious brand, I’m also the anchor of Bigbrother Nigeria trivia. This is amazing, my God is amazing, Instagram y’all made this happen. Too happy

Also Read: Church Hill Sues Tonto Dikeh And Linda Ikeji Over Child's Right [photos]

@officialeyobassey Thanks for choosing me, thanks for believing I could deliver, to my future inlaw Bisoye, thank you, everyone at payporte thank y’all.

See the photos and posts below:




No comments