Breaking News

He Proposed To Me On His Knees - Mimi Ubini



Truly, some memories live long and die but there are those, no matter how long they live they never die. Such is the Valentine’s experience actress, blogger and video vixen Mimi Ubini had with her ex boyfriend who proposed to her on Valentine’s Day, but as fate would have it they never made good the promise. For Mimi though the memory lives evergreen in her heart.

She shares the moment: “My best Valentine’s experience was the day my ex boyfriend surprised me with an engagement ring. It was such a big shock because I never saw it coming” “He just called me to meet him in a restaurant in Victoria Island and I was like “Babe’, why are we eating out?, I have just prepared Egusi soup but he insisted and I quickly put on a jean and top. I drove to the restaurant. On getting there, I noticed he had already placed our orders. And when I was having ice cream, I noticed a shining object.


No comments