Breaking News

Woman Splashes £1,200 On Designer Vagina Says Is Just As Important As Looking After Her Face


A mum-of-two has revealed why she splashed £1,200 on a 'designer vagina' - even agreeing to have the intimate procedure filmed.

Former glamour model Yazmin James, 26, claimed having an 'attractive vagina' was just as important to her as "looking after her face" and believes women should be more open to talking about their intimate parts.

Yazmin, from Taunton, Somerset, underwent an eight minute BTL Ultra Femme 360 treatment - where a device heated to 40C was placed inside her vagina in an in-and-out motion.

Speaking about her decision to have the treatment, she said: “We all want our faces to look attractive, so why not our vaginas?


“I look after my face, so why wouldn’t I spend the time and money on looking after other parts of my body?

"I feel like looking after your vagina is a really under-talked about topic but it's clearly something that is a massive part of being a woman.

"A lot of women are ashamed to talk about their private area, but me and my friends aren't embarrassed to and I want women to realise it's not a taboo subject - and having the cameras in during my procedure will hopefully have shown that."

During her glamour modelling days in her teens, Yazmin spent £1,200 a year on cosmetic procedures as well as £2,500 on a breast enlargement in Belgium, taking her from 34 B to a 34 G.

She had Botox injections to smooth out smile lines, collagen in her lips and a filler in the bridge of her nose to straighten it out.

Reading about "designer vagina" procedures on Facebook - using heat to promote the production of collagen - the main structural protein in skin, which declines with age - Yazmin described her decision to have one as a "no brainer."

She said: "Having this procedure is a no-brainer - it will hopefully make my orgasms more intense and regular as well as improving me down there.

"Stephen, who I've been with for seven years, was keen, too. He knows that, after having a baby, I have changed in that area.

"He says I am perfect, but says I should do what I want to make me feel good."

Many patients also experience an improvement in stress incontinence - when urine leaks when sneezing, coughing or laughing - from the treatment.

Yazmin, who had her mini-op in March at River Aesthetics clinic at Canford Cliffs near Poole, in Dorset, said: "People who criticise me for getting this done are just hypocrites.

“People get their hair cut and coloured, their legs waxed and look after the rest of their bodies, so what’s the difference with looking after yourself downstairs?"

She went on: "It’s still part of your body, so why not?

"As for being filmed - it didn't faze me at all as I knew it was for a greater purpose."

No comments